UCITE offers the following:
- classroom observation and feedback,
- student surveys to give faculty information for mid-course adjustments,
- individual consultation on teaching issues,
- a library of 200 books and videotapes about teaching and faculty growth,
- periodicals on teaching and higher education,
- seminars and special events about teaching issues,
- grants for innovative teaching ideas,
- advice and support on teaching issues to other campus organizations, and
- collaborating learning initiatives with campus resource centers.
All individual services are free and by request of the faculty member. Results are confidential. To schedule, contact the UCITE office by phone 216.368.1224 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.