International Student Resources
The following are links to other useful services for International students.
- International Student Services: The Office of International Student Services offers both academic and non-academic support for graduate and undergraduate students, in addition to sponsoring activities for international students around campus.
- Student Affairs: The Division of Student Affairs provides programs, facilities, and services that extend and enhance the student experience at Case.
- Career Services: The Career Center offers individualized assistance and technologically advanced resources to enable students and alumni to develop lifelong career management skills, to obtain work experience, and to integrate academic and career plans.
- First-year Coordinators/ Experience: The First-Year Experience is committed to helping all first-year undergraduate students experience great "connections" at Case.
- International Club: The International Club at CWRU is a group committed to expanding cultural diversity on campus by promoting the exchange of ideas, cultures, and traditions.
- Recognized Student Organizations: CWRU has many student organizations that span a variety of interests. Here is a list of all the organizations that are officially recognized by the university.
- University Counseling Services: University Counseling Services provides services to students who experience a variety of difficult personal and interpersonal challenges. Services are available to students enrolled in the University's undergraduate, graduate and professional schools.
- Writing@Case: Information about writing resources for undergraduate and graduate students at CWRU, including writing classes, writing tutoring and workshops.
- Writing Resource Center: The Writing Resource Center offers writing support and tutoring for graduate and undergraduate students and is staffed by English lecturers and graduate students.
PRINTABLE RESOURCES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
The following are printable documents, in PDF format, that outline various tips and strategies that international students may find useful: