UCITE, in collaboration with University Technology’s ([U]Tech) Teaching and Learning Technologies (TLT) will offer a six-week Dual Delivery Summer Camp starting June 1. Faculty and staff members are invited to participate in a summer of discovery and community as the university prepares for dual delivery in the fall.
Campers will attend two live meetings per week, Mondays and Thursdays, from 2:30 to 4 p.m., during which TLT + UCITE camp counselors will help participants think through particular aspects of teaching in a dual delivery format and how to apply strategies and ideas to their own courses. The counselors are committed to building a supportive camp community of faculty and staff committed to preparing for the fall semester. Participants will support and learn from each other along the way.
Campers will have the opportunity to engage in asynchronous camp activities and share what they’re learning throughout the six-week camp. Camp counselors will help navigate the trail toward dual delivery and provide feedback as participants plan and design their fall courses.
After our Closing Campfire, campers will have
- A revised dual-delivery syllabus to share with their fall 2020 students;
- A course design and plan for dual delivery;
- Two complete modules that can be used when their course is offered in the fall;
- A supportive community of fellow campers and counselors; and
- Digital badges to denote successful completion of camp activities.
Interested in registering? Request more camp information by filling out the form.