To learn about experiential learning, learning styles, and the learning cycle, review information from Experienced Based Learning Systems
- as a basis for forming cooperative groups and
- as a starting point for students to reflect on how they learn.
Below are some links to various learning style inventories. Inclusion of the links here does not imply endorsement of the sites.
- Personality Inventory. This test based on Jung-Myers-Briggs typology. The results may be useful as a basis for forming groups.
- VARK Learning Style Inventory. This Learning Style Inventory was developed by Neil Fleming.
- Personality Types. Learn about Myers-Briggs personality types. An informal Cognitive Style Inventory can be taken.