Google Calendar is the official time management tool for students, faculty and staff members at CWRU. With Calendar, you may schedule meetings and tasks and synchronize these events across your devices. Access your university calendar from any device by navigating to webcalendar.case.edu.
Alternatively, third-party applications may be used to access your CWRU calendar. Consult the training resources below for more information.
There are numerous applications on the market capable of managing your CWRU calendar. Some of these applications are built into your device’s operating system, while others must be downloaded and installed.
Microsoft Outlook (Windows)
- Outlook 2016 Essential Training via Lynda.com. For full access log in to Lynda.com using CWRU Single Sign-on.
- Outlook 2016: Tips and Tricks via Lynda.com. For full access log in to Lynda.com using CWRU Single Sign-on.
- Outlook Help Center
Calendar (Mac OS X)
There are three ways to access your CWRU calendar from your mobile device:
- Navigate to webcalendar.case.edu from your device’s web browser
- Download and install the Google Calendar app (if compatible)
- Configure your device’s built-in calendar app to access your CWRU calendar
View instructions on accessing your CWRU calendar on iOS and Android platforms.