Google Sites is the easiest way to make information accessible to people who need quick, up-to-date access. People can work together on a Site to add file attachments, information from other Google applications (like Google Drive, Google Calendar and YouTube), and new free-form content.
Creating a site together is as easy as editing a document, and you always control who has access, whether it's just yourself, your team, or your whole organization.
You can even publish Sites to the world. The Google Sites web application is accessible from any internet connected computer.
- Single-click page creation - Creating a new page for your Google Site just takes the click of a button.
- No HTML required - Creating a Google Site is as easy as editing a document, which means there's no markup language for you to learn -- just get started.
- Make it your own - Our customization options let you give your Google Site your own look and feel
- Embed rich content - Google Sites is integrated with other Google products, so you can insert videos, docs, spreadsheets, presentations, photo slide shows, and calendars directly onto your Google Sites pages.
- Work together and share - Our permission settings let you designate owners, viewers and collaborators (meaning they can edit pages) for your site. And you can make your Google Sites available to just a few people, your entire organization, or the world.
- Search with Google - You can search across Google Sites pages and content using powerful Google search technology. You'll find specific pages and documents instantly, the same way you would on Google.com.