Alternate email programs
For the best experience, members of the university community are encouraged to use Google Apps for Education. This premier suite of online tools, including CWRU Gmail and Calendar, is automatically configured for Case Western Reserve and features unlimited storage for email and files. To start collaborating, visit webmail.case.edu.
There are numerous email clients on the market capable of managing your CWRU Google Mail account. Some of these clients are built into your device, while others must be downloaded and installed. Review the setup instructions and training resources below to learn more about desktop email programs. For assistance, contact the UTech Service Desk at 216.368.HELP (4357) or email@example.com.
- IMAP Server Settings
- Initial Setup of Microsoft Outlook for Windows with Google Apps Sync
- Initial Setup of Mac Mail with IMAP
- Initial Setup of Microsoft Outlook for Mac with IMAP
Microsoft Outlook (Windows)
- Outlook 2013 Essential Training (Video)
- Outlook 2013: Efficient Email Management (Video)
- Outlook 2013 Power Shortcuts (Video)
Apple Mail (Mac OS X)
Microsoft Outlook for Mac (Mac OS X)