A separate page has been set up for the creation and deletion of Google Groups at case.edu to ensure that a group’s email address does not conflict with a format reserved for other uses.
How to delete a Group
- Access the “Create/Delete CWRU Google Groups” page (https://its-serv2.case.edu/googlegroups/).
- You will be prompted to log in via Single Sign On if you are not already logged in to case.edu.
- Locate list of existing groups under the Delete Group heading. Only group Managers may delete groups from this page.
- Only groups managed by the user will be displayed.
- Select group(s) to be deleted.
- Click “Delete” button
- USERS WILL NOT HAVE A CHANCE TO CHANGE THEIR MIND AND CANCEL THE DELETION ONCE THE DELETE BUTTON IS CLICKED.
- The selected group(s) will be deleted.
- A confirmation message will appear when the group has been successfully deleted.