Permissions determine what actions individual Group members, or entire roles, can take on that Group. By editing permissions, you can change who can post to the Group, who can subscribe to it and more. Before changing a Group's permissions, review this list of all permissions in Google Groups.
To change permissions:
- Log in to groups.case.edu and click My Groups.
- From the Topics screen, click Manage. A list of items appears on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click Permissions. Four categories of permissions are listed: Basic permissions, Posting permissions, Moderation permissions, and Access permissions.
- Select one of the categories of permissions.
- Modify these permissions as desired.
- Click Save. All permissions and settings are saved.