How to reserve a meeting URL
Reserve a persistent meeting URL that isn't tied to your CWRU Network ID. This is a good option when (1) you don't know the duration or frequency of your meeting and (2) you expect the attendee list to remain fairly consistent.
Try reserving a meeting room URL for your project, course section, standing committee meeting, or consultation / office hours.
Set it up
- Go to cwru.webex.com or cwru-students.webex.com.
- Sign in using your CWRU Network ID and password.
- On the left of the page, click Host a Meeting.
- Click Schedule a Meeting.
- Click Advanced.
- Add a topic (ex., Office Hours, ENG 510).
- Deselect the option marked "Delete from My Meetings when completed".
- Click "Return to Quick Scheduler".
- Set a start time.
- Add attendees by email (separate emails with a comma or semicolon).
- Optionally, set a password.
- Click Schedule Meeting.
- Attendees will receive an invitation by email with schedule details and instructions on how to join your meeting.
- The organizer may re-open a closed meeting room at any time by clicking Host a Meeting > My Meetings and selecting the meeting by name from the list.
- Click Start to restart and refer attendees to previous invite, send a new invite from the application, or copy and paste the Meeting link into an IM or email message.