Connect an iPad to WiFi Internet
While some iPad models offer always-on 3G internet connections, the fastest way to get your iPad online is via a wireless Internet connection (WiFi). Access the CWRU wireless network options using WiFi on the iPad by following these steps.
- From the iPad's home screen, tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap Network.
- Tap the WiFi button and slide the slider to "on". In a few seconds, you'll see a list of all the networks near you. Select a CWRU network:
- To connect to the CaseGuest, tap its name and you’ll be online.
- To log in to CaseWireless, you must have a CWRU Network ID and password.
- To log in to eduroam, you must have a username and password from an eduroam-affiliated institution.
Important: CaseGuest is a public, unsecured network. Do not transmit sensitive information (e.g., in emails) or access websites with sensitive data unless you have proper encryption tools enabled.