Our university data are considered to be critical assets of the institution. As a service to the business and academic units at the university, the Data Management, Analytics and Visualization office provides consultation on data storage and data transfers between systems.
Visit the Data Management, Analytics and Visualization website for more information about the importance of protecting university data assets and how to leverage the power of analytics to gain better insights from university data.
- Leverage enterprise database and/or Data Lake solutions to store your division/office data
- Gain better access to the data
- Ensure compliance with protected or sensitive data
- Reduce the time and resources required to sustain data over time
- Decrease the risk of data loss or corruption
- Streamline your business processes around data entry and data quality
CWRU Administrative Offices, CWRU Academic Colleges and Schools
Get The Service
The Data Management, Analytics, and Visualization office offers consultation services. If you have additional questions or need to open a service request, contact the Service Desk.
Or to contact the Data Management, Analytics, and Visualization office directly, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.