Below, please find the unique technology information that every student and alumni member of the Law School will need to know as they take their journey at CWRU. New students, current students and alumni each have their own special section. For more general technology questions, please visit the [U]Tech homepage.
Set up your computer to print wirelessly. The Law Library partners with UTech to provide you with this service. For additional support contact email@example.com.
Case offers anti-virus software. Visit the Software Center to download this and other software.
Your orientation packet contains instructions for activating the following legal research accounts
The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction, also known as CALI, is a non-profit consortium of mostly US law schools. CALI conducts applied research and development in the area of computer-mediated legal education. The organization is best known in law schools for CALI Lessons, online interactive tutorials in legal subjects, and CALI Excellence for the Future Awards (CALI Awards), given to the highest scorer in a law school course at many CALI member law schools. Nearly every US law...
Follow Law School news and developments by liking/following CWRU School of Law on Facebook & Twitter
Print wirelessly from most devices. The Law Library partners with UTech to provide you with this service. For additional support contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Law Library supports your faculty's implementation of clickers in the classroom. For additional support contact email@example.com.
Learn about the study room available to you. The Law Library partners with UTech to provide you with this service.
Lab Information (Curricular Support/Academic Technology)
Information about the technology to assist you
Law library services are also available for law students at http://law.case.edu/Our-School/Library/Students
In addition to University Alumni benefits, the Law School offer various technical services to both recent graduates and general alumni. Please see the details below.
- University Network Services (Software Center access, VPN, etc.): 180 days after graduation
- Law School network access, computer lab, and printing: Students retain access until after the bar exam. We typically remove access in early August. (Note, students who graduate do not get a new printing allotment on July 1st, but they do retain their balance of pages until access is removed in early August. More pages can be purchased until that access is removed)
- Bar Prep Materials: The Law School makes special bar preparation materials available to 3Ls via our Intranet (https://lawhome.case.edu). Graduates continue to have access to these materials up to the July bar.
- University Help Desk (216.368.HELP/216.368.4357): Unlimited and ongoing
- Email and other CWRU Google Apps (Calendar, Docs, etc.): You retain your Google-hosted CWRU email account and other CWRU Google Apps for as long as Google and the university maintain an agreement (i.e. for the foreseeable future)
- The Judge Ben C. Green Law Library alumni services, including an alumni borrowing card, online access to HeinOnline’s Law Journal Library and in-library access to law databases including Nexis Uni and a workstation dedicated to Bloomberg Law.
- University discount on Dell computers: For as long as Dell and the University maintain an agreement