The PeopleSoft Budget System facilitates the budget preparation process by allowing the integration of data from PeopleSoft Financials and Human Capital Management systems.
- PeopleSoft Financials provides financial data for the annual Budget process (departments, accounts, actual expenses and current budgets) and for loading budgets into the General Ledger.
- PeopleSoft HCM provides salary information for the Budgeting System.
Users have easy access to the prior year's actuals, current year expense and income, and the current budget in order to facilitate the preparation of the budget for next year.
Budget users are supported by an experienced team comprised of subject matter experts within the University Budget Office, Controllers Office, and the Division of UTech. By contacting the CWRU Service Desk your inquiry, issue, or suggestion will be routed to the appropriate team.
- The servers for Budget System are hosted at a data center in Piscataway New Jersey.
- Standard maintenance of patching the Operating System and Security Patching are done on a quarterly basis.
- Access to the Budget System can be done from within and outside the CWRU network.
- Authentication for the general university communication is done through LDAP.
- Break-Fix and enhancements are managed by the ERP team through a system called PHIRE.
Service Availability within our hosted data center is 99.90%
Available to all university personnel responsible for their department's budgets.