- Navigate to https://qlik.case.edu/cwru.
- Enter your Case network ID and password and click "Log in".
- On the left-hand, reports are organized into "streams". You can think of streams as folders. Click through the steams to locate a report.
- After clicking through the streams and locating the report, select it.
- After the report opens in a new tab, the report's queries are displayed under "Public sheets". To run a query, click it from this list.
To collapse results, click the minus icon at the beginning of a row.
Results are collapsed by default. To expand the results, click the plus icon at the beginning of a row.
- After running a report, you can filter results using the fields listed at the bottom or on the right-hand side.
- To apply a filter, select all of the values for a given field and then click the green check mark. In this example, the user will see only results for Submission FY 2014.
- To clear a filter, unselect all of the values for your field and then click the green check mark.
Saving Filters Using Bookmarks
- You can save filters using the "Bookmarks" feature. After applying filters, click the Bookmark icon in the upper, right-hand corner.
- In the pane that appears, click "Create new bookmark".
- After choosing a Title and Description for the bookmark, click the green check on the right-hand side.
- To access bookmarks in the future, click the Bookmark icon and select your bookmark from the list that appears.
- After running a report, right click the results
- From the dropdown that appears, click Export and select "Export data"
- After your request is processed, a prompt will notify you that your data is ready for download. Click "Click here to download your data file."