WebEx is a voice and video collaboration service offered by Cisco. Faculty and Staff of CWRU may host unlimited video and conference calls using WebEx from their computer. Users also have the option to employ a conference telephone line, as needed.
A separate version of WebEx is available to CWRU Undergraduate and Graduate Students looking to host their own meeting.
Faculty and Staff members may use WebEx to:
- Host meetings with up to 1000 internal and external attendees, including students
- Set up a personal online meeting room
- Set up a personal audio conference line
- Participate in meetings with a computer microphone and speakers, or use a phone to call-in
Undergraduate and Graduate Students may use the student version of WebEx to:
- Host meetings with up to eight attendees
- Allow participants to join a meeting using a computer microphone and speakers (NOTE: participants of a meeting organized with the student version of WebEx Meeting Center cannot call in via phone.)
Case Western Reserve University students, faculty and staff
Get The Service
CWRU Faculty & Staff:
Log in to cwru.webex.com to access the Meeting Center homepage. Then, choose to host a meeting in a personal room, to schedule a future meeting with others, or to attend a meeting.
Undergraduate and Graduate Students:
Go to cwru-students.webex.com to access the WebEx Meeting Center portal.
Contractors and other CWRU Affiliates:
Request a WebEx account to conduct university business at its-services.case.edu/webex/.
For support with WebEx Meeting Center, contact the UTech Service Desk at 216.368.HELP (4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org.