You can update or change media through the media library, and Drupal will update it on every page it appears.
- Navigate to the Media Library
- Find the media you want to edit by typing in a portion or all of the name into Media Name and click Apply OR scroll through your media to find it manually.
- Click Edit in the drop down menu at the bottom of the media.
- On the next page, you can change the media information or replace the media with a new file.
To replace media with a different file:
- Navigate to the media.
- Click Remove.
- For images, remove is to the right of the file name below alternative text.
- For Documents, remove is at the bottom, above the Save and Publish drop down menu.