During this 12 week fitness challenge, which ended on 4/19/20, participants:
- Aimed to workout (anytime/anywhere) for at least 30 minutes, 5 times a week
- Earned extra points for eating a healthy breakfast each day
- Expressed gratitude for the people around us and events of the day
Some statistics from the virtual cross country journey:
- 578 faculty and staff registered and 405 met the 300 point goal.
- Participants averaged 64 gratitude expressions (out of a possible 84 days)
- Participants averaged 64 of 84 breakfasts logged.
- 399 participated on a team
The Top FOUR teams won a free lunch together on campus.
- Psych Sci Supreme
- High Anxiety
- ARC Fit Crew
There were 30 individual prize winners pulled from a random selection of those who successfully complete the journey.
- FIVE received a free month at One to One Fitness or Next Level Fitness
- TWENTY-FIVE received a 55 cm stability ball