The university offers free biometric screenings each fall for all faculty and staff. The screenings include measures of:
- blood pressure
- waist circumference
To register and schedule a screening, visit the Quest website
Use the registration key “CWRU”.
- Log in to your account – or create a new account
- On the Welcome Screen – click on “Your Screening”
- On the Your Screening Page – click on “Schedule Now"
- Click on the “At An Event” Button
- Select the Day and time of your choosing
* Please note, if your screening results fall into a range of concern, you may be contacted by phone by a member of the Quest team with a suggestion to follow up with your Primary Care Physician.
If you already have an account with Quest from a previous screening and cannot remember your name and password, please CALL Quest Diagnostics at 1-855-623-9355 the operator can quickly reset your password for you.
Screening results will be available online within three to five days and will be mailed to participants’ homes within two to three weeks.
Fasting for nine to 12 hours prior to the blood collection is required. Take any regularly scheduled medications as usual. Drinking water is permissible and recommended during the fasting period.
If you prefer to use results from a recent physician visit, there is a Physician Results Form available. Just log into (or register) on the Quest site, click on Get Started, then Participate Now, then Select the Physician Results Form. For step by step instructions follow the Physician Results Form Directions.
Completion of the screening process is necessary to obtain the Wellness Premium Incentive as a Benelect medical plan participant.
*All HIPAA rules apply.