Benefits Administration, located in 224 Crawford Hall, is responsible for administering and updating the benefits program. Employees are responsible for selecting and using their benefits prudently and in the most cost-effective manner. Please call 216.368.6781 or e-mail email@example.com with any questions, comments, or concerns that you may have.
Employees, as well as, spouses and dependents of employees have an opportunity to pursue their education at Case Western Reserve University through the Tuition Waiver Program.
- Provisions for tuition waiver are Summarized for Employees Here.
- Tuition waiver applications must be received by the first day of classes each semester. Tuition waiver applications will not be accepted beyond this deadline and the employee is personally responsible for any balance due to the university.
- Forms are available in the Education section of the Benefits Forms Web Page, and also on the literature racks outside Benefits Administration. Applicable forms must be submitted for each semester in which a tuition waiver benefit will be utilized.
- Please refer to the Tuition Benefits Policy and Procedures before completing and printing any of the linked forms.
- FIRST TIME USERS should read the Registration Procedures for Employees. Please note that the registration procedures for courses in the schools of Dentistry, Nursing, Management, Law, Applied Social Sciences, and Medicine may differ. Contact the individual school for specific information.
- Tuition waiver materials may be delivered to Benefits Administration in Crawford Hall, Room 224. Alternatively, documents may be faxed to 216.368.3582, and the email address for scanned documents is firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refrain from submitting documents multiple times.
Tuition reimbursement is available to employees who cannot take advantage of Tuition Waiver because job related courses are not available at the university, and/or the employee cannot get release time for the job related courses at the university. Employees may receive up to $2,500* per fiscal year (July 1-June 30) for job related courses at a degree granting institution other than Case Western Reserve. Employees may apply for a tuition waiver or a tuition reimbursement during any one semester/quarter, but not for both during the same semester/quarter.
- Pre-authorization must be obtained from Benefits Administration, in consultation with the employee's supervisor or manager, by submitting a completed Certification for Tuition Reimbursement form and required supporting documentation (proof of registration and proof of tuition charges)
- Please refer to the Procedures for Tuition Benefits before completing and printing any of the linked forms.
*Maximum reimbursement is $2,000 for classes ending before July 1, 2014.