Graduate and professional students seeking need-based financial assistance must meet the following eligibility requirements to be considered:
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Have a valid social security number
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a regular student working toward a degree or certificate
- Be enrolled at least half-time, as defined by your school. Please contact the Office of University Financial Aid or your school for details.
- Sign a statement of educational purpose and a certification statement on overpayment and default (both found on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Register with the Selective Service, if required
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress toward a degree or certificate, as defined by the college of enrollment