As faculty and staff of Case Western Reserve University, we know our students best. We interact with them, we see them excel and we understand their needs. Your generous gifts of time and talent have helped shape our university. And your support of our Internal Campaign will ensure we keep moving forward.
Creating a LegacyLook around your department, your school, our campus. You will see bright and deserving students whose futures have been secured with scholarship support, promising programs that are flourishing through additional funding, research fueled by philanthropic gifts that are transforming our knowledge.
We encourage you to join your colleagues in supporting our students and community by participating in our Internal Campaign. Your participation expresses your dedication to our Case Western Reserve community and creates a legacy that extends beyond your role on campus. Even more, it demonstrates our collective power, strength and belief in what we do every day.
Ways to Give
Every gift has an impact. You can designate your gift according to your interests, your department, or your college. Or you can support one of our many vital capital projects.
Giving is easy. You can participate in the following ways:
- Planned gifts. Learn how to earn income, pay fewer taxes, secure your retirement, create a personal legacy or get more from your real estate.
- Retirement plans. Naming Case Western Reserve as the beneficiary of your IRA, 401k or other qualifying retirement plan allows you to withdraw during your lifetime and leave any residual amount as your legacy at the university.
- Payroll deduction. This is a convenient way to spread your gift out over monthly payments.
- Online. Our giving webpage is secure, so giving online is safe.
- Appreciated securities. Transfer ownership of stocks and bonds to Case Western Reserve and receive an immediate tax deduction. Contact Anthony Fatica at email@example.com or 216.368.3253.