CWRU Links


Online Submission

Petitions and Requests

  • Off-Campus Study Request

    • Use this form to request approval to take a course off-campus. Prior approval is required in order for transfer credit to be granted.

  • Request for Voluntary Leave of Absence

    • Use this form to request a voluntary leave of absence from CWRU. It is used if you are NOT enrolled for classes during the semester in which you are requesting the leave. If you are registered for classes, use the for Withdrawal Form.

  • Request for Withdrawal

    • Use this from to request a withdrawal from all of the classes for which are you registered in a semester. If you are not registered for classes and will not be returning to the university (for a semester or longer) use the Request for Voluntary Leave of Absence Form

Transfer and Visiting Students

  • Visiting Student Summer Application

    • Use this form to apply to be a transient/visiting student at CWRU during the summer. This is a "fill-in" pdf form that can either be emailed or mailed back to the Office of Undergraduate Studies.