|casgroups.case.edu/phibetakappa||CAS Undergraduate/Graduate Students||TBD||See below|
The Case Western Reserve University Alpha of Ohio chapter of the Phi Beta Kappa national honor society sponsors research grants for undergraduates and graduate students in the College of Arts and Sciences.
- Actively enrolled undergraduate or graduate student in the College of Arts and Sciences
- Research proposal must be related to a student's academic work.
- Research may be done at Case Western Reserve University or elsewhere.
- Funds must be used for a well-defined aspect of a student’s project including specialized equipment, supplies, travel, etc.
Complete and submit the following to the Office of Undergraduate Studies via email at email@example.com by (TBD):
- Phi Beta Kappa Student Research Grant Application
- itemized budget
- letter of recommendation
Value of the Award
The research grants range up to a few hundred dollars. There are no set number of grants. The funds are generally intended to support research itself, rather than living expenses in the Cleveland area. Costs of supplies and equipment related to the research, travel expenses, and fees to attend a conference would be examples.
Dr. Angela Ciccia, Assistant Professor
Department of Psychological Sciences