||All students in Arts and Sciences
The Case Western Reserve University chapter of the Phi Beta Kappa honor society sponsors research grants ranging up to a few hundred dollars for undergraduate and graduate students in the College of Arts and Sciences.
- Complete and sign a Phi Beta Kappa Research Grant Application.
- Attach an itemized budget and letter of recommendation from your faculty sponsor.
- Materials must be submitted to Phi Beta Kappa c/o Undergraduate Studies, Sears 357.
- Must be a graduate or undergraduate student in the College of Arts and Sciences.
- The research does not need to be done at Case.
- Students do not need to be receiving academic credit for the work, but the intention is to fund projects that are related to the student's academic work. Your application should include a letter of support from a faculty sponsor
Value of the Award
The research grants range up to a few hundred dollars. There are no set number of grants. The funds are generally intended to support research itself, rather than living expenses in the Cleveland area. Costs of supplies and equipment related to the research, travel expenses and fees to attend a conference would be examples.
Return to Scholarship Listing