Case Western Reserve University is seeking applicants for the position of Instructor of Physical Education and Assistant Women’s Volleyball Coach.
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and excellent fringe benefits.
Job responsibilities will be assigned by the Head Women’s Volleyball Coach as well as the Athletic Director.
- Preference will be given to candidates with successful coaching, teaching, and recruiting experience at the college level.
- Experience with film uploading, editing and review, and familiarity with the HUDL video system is a plus.
- Experienced in recruitment efforts on a national level, with a focus on high achieving and diverse populations also preferred.
- Candidates must have experience and/or are committed to working with a diverse population of faculty, staff and students.
- Applicants should be open to working hours that include a combination of days, nights, and weekends with extensive travel in and out of season.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred.
Review of applicants will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
No phone calls please.
Email resume, cover letter, reference list and two letters of recommendation to Melissa Ackerman, Associate Athletic Director for Business Operations, at email@example.com.
Case Western Reserve University strives to maintain a diverse and inclusive work environment. All applicants are protected under Federal law from discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age and genetics.
Case Western Reserve provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the Office of Equity by phone at 216.368.3066 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations as to granting reasonable accommodations for any applicant will be made on a case-by-case basis.