Picture this: It’s your third week as a Case Western Reserve University nursing student, and already you’re caring for patients, talking to families and learning about health care trends.
Direct admission to our Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing means you will launch into leadership because you will have significant time in health care settings to refine your skills. You’ll apply classroom theory to the real world from the very start.
CWRU nursing students benefit from a truly distinctive learning framework:
- Nursing clinicals begin your first semester
- 1,300+ clinical hours (double the national average)
- Renowned medical institutions within walking distance
- The nation’s first perioperative nursing required course
- A brand-new 485,000-square-foot Health Education Campus with Cleveland Clinic
At CWRU, you’ll start your nursing career from your first semester, and your patients will be better for it.