For future nurses, clinical experiences are key. It’s that practice that transforms students into highly prepared nurses. At Case Western Reserve University, that turning point comes early… and practice comes often.
CWRU nurses clock more than 1,300 hours of clinical experience. That’s double the national average. And they start clinicals just three weeks into their first semester. What’s more is that the magic happens when our students practice in one of the nation’s most advanced medical communities, right here in Cleveland’s University Circle.
University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
- Ranked among the top hospitals in the country in seven specialties by U.S. News & World Report
University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital
- Ranked among the top children's hospitals in the U.S. by U.S. News & World Report
- The second-largest medical group practice; one of America's Top 5 Hospitals, according to U.S. News & World Report
VA Northeast Ohio Healthcare System
- Recognized for more programs of clinical excellence than any other veterans' administration medical center in the U.S.
Circle Health Services
- One of the oldest free clinics in the U.S. and the largest in Ohio
Practice early. Practice often. Practice in Cleveland at some of the best facilities in the nation, surrounded by some of the best practitioners around.
Practice. Because that’s where health care preparation and leadership begins.