Case Western Reserve University nurses are busy with their 1,300+ hours of clinical experience (more than double the national average); with courses that lay the foundation for stellar patient care; with research; and more.
But at CWRU, it’s even more than that. Our nursing students take an active role as members of our campus community.
Outside of the classrooms and hospitals where they learn and work, nursing students continue to develop their knowledge of health care, while having fun and meeting new friends.
They’re athletes. They’re members and chapter leaders of Greek Life organizations. They’re friends, floormates and confidants.
With more than 200 organizations on campus, check out these favorites among our nursing students:
- Global Medical Brigades, which takes health care to economically disadvantaged countries
- Love Your Melon, a group helping pediatric cancer patients and raising research dollars
- Partners In Health Engage, which advocate for quality health care
- Project Sunshine, an organization helping kids with cancer, AIDS and other serious illnesses
- Undergraduate Nurses Association
- ...and dozens more!
Ready to start your nursing career, have some fun, meet new friends and hone your leadership skills while you’re at it?