Case Western Reserve University grads thrive in the world—right away.
They’re working in their fields. They’re continuing their education. They’re on the path to lifelong success. And they are prepared to reach their goals because of the education and experience they gained as members of the CWRU community.
- Within six months of graduation, 96% of undergrads are working full time, in grad school or otherwise pursuing their personal and professional interests.
- The median salary range is $65k to $70k.
Some top employers:
- Cleveland Clinic
- National Institutes of Health
Some notable graduate schools:
- Boston University
- Columbia University
- Cornell University
- Johns Hopkins University
- New York University
- Pennsylvania State University
- University of Chicago
- Yale University
How they got there
Our distinctly hands-on approach and opportunities make the difference.
- 99% of students take advantage of experiential learning, like research, internships, co-ops, study abroad and community service.
- 40% of students who take part in an experiential learning activity received a job offer as a result.
What you do at CWRU will set the foundation for academic, career and personal success. We can’t wait to see how far you’ll go.