Judith Cusack ( 📸 pictured here) is well on her way to becoming the criminal defense lawyer she’s aspired to be since her first year of high school.
Now she’s set to graduate from Case Western Reserve University this spring, with a resume that’s ready to wow top law schools:
- Treasurer of the pre-law fraternity Phi Alpha Delta
- President of Spartans for Special Olympics
- Executive board of the Center for Civic Engagement and Learning
- Member of Alpha Kappa Delta and the Black Student Union
- Internship with the American Historical Association
Cusack plans to become a criminal defense attorney to explore the issue of mass incarceration in the U.S. and the detrimental effects it has on society and, in particular, on African Americans.
Her studies in history, sociology, psychology and social justice; campus involvements; and internship experience will serve her well as she works toward a more equitable and just society. How will you prepare to change the world?