Courtesy Parking Pass
Courtesy Parking Passes are for employees. Requesting departments pay $25 per pass, per calendar year. Passes cover two or fewer hours of parking outside an assigned lot. These are for work-related needs such as deliveries, carrying heavy equipment, or multiple department locations.
Courtesy Parking Guidelines
- Limited Courtesy Passes are issued per lot. Once full, a lot becomes unavailable.
- A Courtesy Pass is issued only to someone with an existing parking permit. It cannot be used in visitor or metered lots.
- Both Courtesy Pass and parking permit must be displayed -- pass on the dashboard or lower left-hand corner of the windshield and permit hung per usual. Failure to do both results in a violation.
- Your department must submit a Courtesy Pass Request Form each year.
- The Parking Office will review each request. Outstanding violations or previous misuse result in denial.
- Medical Courtesy Parking requests go to:
- university Health Services at 216.368.2745 (Short-Term Disability).
- Equal Opportunity & Diversity at 216.368.8877 (Long-Term Disability).
- Passes are unavailable for lots: 1B, 10, 13, 33, 48, 51, 52 and 52B.