Courtesy Passes are for employees. Courtesy Stamps differ. They are for guests.
Courtesy Parking Passes are for employees. Requesting departments pay $50 per pass, per the calendar year. Passes cover two or fewer hours of parking outside an assigned lot. These are for work-related needs such as deliveries, carrying heavy equipment, or multiple department locations.
Courtesy Parking Guidelines
Limited Courtesy Passes are issued per lot. Once full, a lot becomes unavailable.
- A Courtesy Pass is issued only to someone with an existing parking permit. It cannot be used in visitor or metered lots.
- The passes are valid in university-owned parking lots or garages only (not between buildings, sidewalks, etc.).
- Both Courtesy Pass and parking permit must be displayed -- pass on the dashboard or lower left-hand corner of the windshield and permit hung per usual. Failure to do both results in a violation.
- Your department must submit a Courtesy Pass Request Form.
- The Access Services will review each request. Outstanding violations or previous misuse result in denial.
- Displaying a courtesy pass or hang tag that has been canceled, altered, defaced, counterfeited, or reported as missing results in a $100 fine in addition to all of the foregoing fines.
- Access Services will conduct random audits of courtesy pass usage. Anyone misusing their pass may have their courtesy pass privileges revoked without notice.
- Courtesy Pass holders are not to use their pass for all day parking nearer to their building than their assigned parking lot.
- Passes are unavailable for lots: 1B, 10, 13, 27, 33, 48, 51, 52, 52A &B, 66A & B.
- Medical Assist Parking requests go to:
- university Health Services at 216.368.6720 (Short-Term Disability).
- Equal Opportunity & Diversity at 216.368.8877 (Long-Term Disability).
- All approved temporary medical parking must be picked up in person at Access Services by the permit holder.