New Student Orientation will take place Sunday, Aug. 17−Sunday, Aug. 24.
What can new students expect from New Student Orientation?
- Get to know classmates in a small-group atmosphere
- Officially become a part of the CWRU community
- Discover University Circle and the Greater Cleveland area through events like Discover Cleveland, Community Service Afternoon and a Cleveland Indians baseball game
- Learn about university resources, involvement and support through interactive orientation programs
- Get to know upperclassmen, orientation leaders and resident assistants
- Interact with faculty through group and individual advising appointments, Think Seminars and academic college welcome receptions
New Student Orientation will support your successful transition to CWRU by:
- Engaging you with faculty, staff and students
- Connecting you to University Circle and the Greater Cleveland Area
- Teaching you about CWRU policies, resources, history and traditions
- Equipping your family with resources to help aid your transition
- Cultivating an inclusive environment
Orientation schedules and registration information will be made available soon after May 1.
New Student Orientation (August 17-24) is required for all new students.