Completing the Financial Responsibility Agreement
All incoming undergraduate students are required to complete the Student Financial Responsibility Agreement. If you have any questions regarding completing the agreement or the contents of the agreement, please contact 216.368.2226 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance.
- Log into SIS at case.edu/sis
- In the To Do List section of the Student Center homepage, select the "Financial Responsibility Agreement" link.
- Carefully read the agreement.
- Select the checkbox next to "I have read this agreement" and then click the Save button.
- Finally, click the Next button in the upper right and then Finish.