Google Calendar is the official time management tool for students, faculty and staff members at Case Western Reserve. With Calendar, you may schedule meetings and tasks and synchronize these events across your devices. Access your university calendar from any device by navigating to webcalendar.case.edu.
Alternatively, third-party applications may be used to access your Case Western Reserve calendar. Consult the training resources below for more information.
There are numerous applications on the market capable of managing your Case Western Reserve calendar. Some of these applications are built into your device’s operating system, while others must be downloaded and installed.
- Initial Setup of Microsoft Outlook for Windows with Google Apps Sync
- [Video] Setting Up Accounts for Mac OS X Mail, Calendar + Contacts
Microsoft Outlook (Windows)
Calendar (Mac OS X)
There are three ways to access your Case Western Reserve calendar from your mobile device:
- Navigate to webcalendar.case.edu from your device’s Web browser
- Download and install the Google Calendar app (if compatible)
- Configure your device’s built-in calendar app to access your Case Western Reserve calendar
Select your mobile device below to find instructions for accessing your Case Western Reserve calendar.