Videoconferencing allows members of the university community to have face-to-face meetings with colleagues and peers from around the globe without leaving the campus.
CWRU's TelePresence Exchange infrastructure supports point-to-point calls (two videoconference sites), multi-point calls (three or more sites) and desktop videoconferencing.
- Face-to-face communication without leaving your desk or building
- Reduced domestic and international travel costs
- A "green" alternative to travel
- Real-time collaboration capabilities
Consultation Services provide dedicated support staff to assist you with:
- Developing a business case for videoconference use
- Identifying videoconference technology for purchase
- Identifying existing campus technology for your business purposes
- Obtaining desktop videoconference software
- Planning a videoconference
Case Western Reserve students, faculty and staff may access Videoconferencing services.
Get The Service
Click Here for help getting started with videoconferencing.
Send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request a consultation: complete the Videoconference Request Form.
To reserve a room with videoconference technology installed: call, email, or follow the link to the Room Scheduling Contact shown on the Videoconference Rooms List.