I know you have big plans for your future in business (as well you should!). I also know Case Western Reserve University’s Weatherhead School of Management can get you there.
How can I be so sure? I see it happen every day.
Take Jenny Lee, for example, a senior studying accounting, marketing, and business management (with a concentration in organizational leadership).
What are Jenny's plans?
- To work for the U.S. Government Accountability Office to gain experience and learn about government work before attending law school, and eventually becoming a judge or legislator.
How’s she getting there? (just to name a few…)
- Internships at the U.S. Government Accountability Office, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) and Amazon. (77% of CWRU business majors complete at least two internships!)
- Executive board member of Meet the Accountants, an annual networking event with professionals from companies including some of the Big Four accounting firms
- Member and leader of Beta Alpha Psi, an honors organization for business students
Who has championed her?
- Accounting faculty member Sharon Martin offered to be her advisor for the PwC internship, wrote her a scholarship recommendation letter and gave her advice.
- “I am truly grateful for the CWRU community since I could shape my college life by being heavily involved in various organizations. I want to emphasize how approachable everyone is at CWRU and how easy it is for you to make great connections with faculty, staff, and fellow students.” Organizations like the Alumni Association, Flora Stone Mather Center for Women, Beta Alpha Psi (BAP), Residence Hall Association (RHA) and the Wolstein Society have impacted Jenny’s time at CWRU.
Your future in business is boundless. At CWRU, you’ll find the experiences and network that will make your plans a reality. Apply Early Action or Early Decision I by Nov. 1 to get started on your future.