At Case Western Reserve University’s Weatherhead School of Management, you will kick off your first semester with as many as three business courses.
Whether you aspire to start your own venture, lead a multinational corporation, or create positive change in the world of business, CWRU will equip you with a strong foundation of knowledge and skills right from the beginning.
This early start will give you access to next-level business courses—engaging and career-enhancing courses like:
- Applied Management Accounting: Equip yourself with the skills to use accounting concepts to assess decisions, organizations and performance.
- Brand Management: Unlock the principles of product and brand development.
- Entrepreneurial Finance: Delve into the captivating world of entrepreneurial ventures and learn about the various financial methods and mechanisms available to entrepreneurs.
- Experiential Entrepreneurship: Elevate your leadership potential and gain real-world experience working in a startup while exploring key concepts for business success.
- Managing in a Global Economy: Develop a deep understanding of cultural differences and their impact on communications in an increasingly globalized world.
By building your business foundation in your first semester, and gaining next-level access to specialized courses, you will be highly sought after for internships and career opportunities.
You'll emerge as a leading business professional, ready to tackle the challenges of the world.