Build your digital music production skills in this upcoming workshop:
SAMPLING AND AUDIO RECORDING BASICS
Next Session Date TBD
In this session, you will:
- Learn the fundamentals of audio recording and sampling
- Record your own audio samples
- Change the speed and pitch of your samples
- Create your own instruments to play back your re-pitched samples
- Slice up samples
- Apply audio FX like delay, reverb, and EQ to further process your samples
- You'll leave with the skills required to start recording and editing your own samples along with additional creative applications to use in making your own music.
- You'll have time to explore and ask questions.
To request more information, contact Dr. Ken Wendt at firstname.lastname@example.org.