Become a leader in your field and an asset to your company by taking part in the Siegal Lifelong Learning program at Case Western Reserve University. In collaboration with Lightweighting Innovations for Tomorrow (LIFT) and other industry partners, our specialized programming offers you the opportunity to increase your team’s knowledge of lightweight materials and other additive manufacturing technologies.
No matter your age or career stage, all STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) professionals can benefit from this program. You’ll learn from experienced instructors and your peers in this nationally certified program and leave with the tools necessary to be more confident in your role.
Download & Explore our LIFT CWRU Brochure
- Understand practical uses of additive manufacturing, advanced materials, and polymers as applied to lightweighting design challenges
- Learn to diagnose and solve practical problems using additive manufacturing design approaches
- Gain a breadth of knowledge in lightweighting technologies used in various industries
- Gain insights into practical problems through case study analysis
- Access a complimentary advanced manufacturing assessment in partnership with MAGNET
Design for Advanced Manufacturing for Lightweighting Certificate
Corporate Discounts: Companies who bring three or more participants to the course are eligible for a discount of 10% off the course cost. Companies who bring 5 or more participants to the course are eligible for a discount of 20% off the course cost.
Lightweighting Curriculum Development Partners: CWRU-Siegal Lifelong Learning gratefully acknowledges our LIFT curriculum development partners including ASM International, MAGNET and Granta Design.
For more information, email Monica Dumitriu at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-368-3804.
The Lightweighting Certification includes distinct modules in Additive Manufacturing, Advanced Materials and Polymers for Lightweighting. The Professional Certification Program in Lightweighting at CWRU is sponsored in part by CWRU’s partnership with Lockheed Martin Corporation and LIFT. The national certification is in collaboration with LIFT, NC3 and CWRU.