Getting to Campus
Explore the links below for information to help you arrange visits to campus.
Health and Safety
Explore the links below to access resources for your student.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA)
- Campus safety
- University Health & Counseling Services
Explore the links below to find recommended resources that may help support your student academically. Resources are available to help your student succeed in their classes, including advising, tutoring and more.
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Academic calendar
- Academic resources
- Disability services
- Undergraduate Studies
Explore links below to find copies of presentations from orientation programming for parents and families.
- Academic Resources at CWRU
- Auxiliary Services Presentation
- Dean of Students: Student Support and Advocacy
- Paying for College: Financial Aid and Student Financial Services
- Safety, Student Conduct and Violence Prevention at CWRU
Supporting Your Student
Explore the links below to get tips and advice from outside resources, such as college parent communities, on how to best support your student through their first year and beyond.