Discover Week is a week-long, mandatory program for new and transfer students. Discover Week takes place the week before the fall semester and is designed to help you get acclimated to campus.
It is mandatory for you to attend and participate fully. Those who do not attend will miss out on important and necessary information and activities including, but not limited to:
- Finalizing your schedule of classes with your faculty advisor
- Adapting to your residence hall community
- Meeting fellow classmates and returning students
- Learning about the support and resources available to you as a CWRU student
- Establishing mentoring relationships with your resident advisor and orientation leader
- Discover Week: Aug. 21-28
- First day of class: Aug. 29
Discover Week Schedule
During this time, you will meet new friends and get to know current students serving as your orientation leaders. Each day will be filled with programs and meetings with your orientation small group. It is required for all new CWRU students to attend Discover Week.
More information will be shared throughout the summer via your Roadmap and FYI weekly newsletter.