Thank you for your interest in the Andrew B. Kaufman World Medicine Pathway! The Pathway will enable students to gain exposure to a variety of topics related to global health challenges.
To apply for the 2020-2021 academic year, please collect the following:
- Personal statement (maximum 700 words) describing:
- Your interest in this pathway
- Any previous experiences, if applicable
- How you envision this pathway impacting your medical education and future career goals
- Any ideas, areas of interest, programs, or events you might like to explore
- How you may participate and lead in the pathway’s events. This Pathway employs various types of learning styles via seminars, online courses, workshops, conferences, etc.
- If you are applying for another Pathway, please also note the other Pathway on your personal statement heading.
Application materials should be submitted by email with subject heading “WMP Application” by Monday, August 31, 2020 to both faculty co-directors’ email addresses listed below.
We look forward to receiving your application!
World Medicine Pathway Advisory Committee
Faculty Co-Directors, World Medicine Pathway