New from Drs. Nicholas C. Bambakidis, Peter Nakaji, Sepideh Amin-Hanjani, and Robert F. Spetzler, Cerebrovascular Surgery: An Interactive Video Atlas is the first comprehensive video archive of open surgical techniques for the management of cerebrovascular disease available for general use by practitioners and resident physician trainees. Organized by pathologic condition, Cerebrovascular Surgery contains case examples, illustrations, imaging, cadaveric models, and edited video content with audio narration.
- The only comprehensive video archive of open surgical techniques for the management of cerebrovascular disease available for general use
- Pulls together the best examples of microsurgical procedures in one atlas, rather than randomly distributed throughout the literature
- Includes case examples, illustrations, imaging, cadaveric models, and narrated videos
- Organizes examples of the basic skills and procedures for open cerebrovascular surgery, reaching practitioners and resident physician trainees outside the large, tertiary care facilities where these skills are concentrated
- Allows repeated exposure to these procedures in the absence of high case volumes
- Includes 80 stunning video clips of procedures and a full-color book as a supplement to the video
Visit www.pmph-usa.com for more information.