Published faculty research
Our faculty's research efforts allow us to advance our techniques and discover the appropriate treatments for different patient populations. Through collaborative research, we're making improvements in the prevention and treatment of major blinding disorders worldwide.
- Douglas Rhee, M.D. Laboratory
- Shigemi Matsuyama, Ph.D. Laboratory
- Paul Park, Ph.D. Laboratory
- Irina Pikuleva, Ph.D. Laboratory
Carl F. Asseff Professor of Ophthalmology
- Patricia Taylor, Ph.D. Laboratory