The Council on Social Work Education's (CSWE) Annual Program Meeting (APM) is the place where social work education professionals collaborate, learn, teach and grow. This year’s APM is focused on "Leading Critical Conversations: Racial, Economic and Environmental Justice" and will feature social work education presentations, an exhibit hall and networking opportunities.
The 67th annual conference will take place Nov. 4–7, 2021 in Orlando, Florida.
Visit the Mandel School at the APM
Visit us at Booth 210 for a special gift and lots of great information!
- Thursday, Nov. 4 – 4 p.m. | Change Agent Intensive (CHAI): Beyond Orientation, Challenging Students to Engage
- Friday, Nov. 5 – 1:45 p.m. | Teaching With Technology: Optimizing Technology to Transform the Generalist Social Work Curriculum
- Friday, Nov. 5 – 3 p.m. | Does Behavioral Ethics Have a Place in Social Work Education?
- Doctoral student Liat Johnson will be hosting this interactive workshop.
- Saturday, Nov. 6 – 7:45 a.m. | The Utility of Mindfulness Practice in Social Work Education
- Marjorie N. Edguer will be hosting this interactive workshop.
- Saturday, Nov. 6 – 9 a.m. | Hokenstad International Lecture
- Join Dr. Terry Hokenstad, Distinguished University Professor Emeritus and the Ralph S. and Dorothy P. Schmitt Professor Emeritus, for this annual lecture. This year’s lecturer, Abye Tasse from the TELEMA Project, will present "From Principle to Action: Promoting Equality in Drastically Unequal Societies."
- Doctoral students Rong Bai and Fei Wang will be presenting.
November 5, 2021 | 6:30 p.m. | Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort
Join Interim Dean Sharon E. Milligan, alumni, faculty members and students in Orlando to recognize our 2021 CSWE APM presenters and enjoy one free drink and appetizers!
If you are presenting, please email Nada DiFranco with your name and presentation title so we can proudly list you on any materials.
Please note: Due to CWRU COVID-19 restrictions, the event capacity is limited to 50 people.