Several scholars at the Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences recently collaborated on a paper published in the journal Hindawi Autism Research and Treatment.
Partially funded by the Mandel School’s Research and Training Development Grant Program (RTDG) and a Mt. Sinai Award, the research was completed by:
- Marjorie N. Edguer, assistant professor;
- David E. Biegel, professor emeritus;
- Karen J. Ishler, senior research associate;
- Fei Wang, PhD student;
- Kristen A. Berg (GRS ’19, social welfare); and
- Tugba Olgac (SASS ’14; GRS ’22, social welfare).
Their article is titled “Don’t Promise Something You Can’t Deliver: Caregivers’ Advice for Improving Services to Adolescents and Young Adults with Autism.”
This story appeared in The Daily on June 16, 2023.