Application and Admission
Apply HERE by creating an account and filling out an online application through the School of Graduate Studies. Indicate you are applying to the MS in Applied Anatomy program and include the following with your application: (1) an unofficial transcript; (2) your MCAT testing history (if you are not applying with your GRE or DAT scores).
- You must have a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution to apply.
- Acceptance is based on your undergraduate and/or graduate transcripts and GPAs, comprehensive examination scores (GRE, MCAT or DAT), personal statement of career goals, and letters of recommendation.
- You can begin your coursework in the fall or spring semester.
- The MS in Applied Anatomy degree can be obtained as a joint degree by qualified individuals participating in other programs at CWRU.
- If you are a current CWRU medical student and would like to pursue a joint MD/MS in Applied Anatomy degree, contact Christine Marshall for details on how to apply.
Need more information?
Fill out our form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.