Recently Graduated Students

If you have recently graduated or are not enrolled in classes for the upcoming semester, your ID card's access will be suspended after 30 days of completion from your program. If you withdraw from the university, your ID card access will be suspended immediately upon your withdraw date. If you are still on campus (volunteering, doing research, working, teaching, etc.) and need to continue to have access to your buildings on campus, please see the information below.

Status changes within the university always require a new ID card. This is to keep your status with the university up to date. If you have lost a building or parking access on your current ID card due to a status change, a new ID card will need to be requested on your behalf. Please have a current CWRU employee follow this link to request a new ID card for you. There is a $25 charge for any ID card replacement and this fee cannot be waived. Your department may cover the cost via speed type as stated on the form linked above. Please note that you cannot request a new ID card for yourself.