PNC Bank offers money management tools and certain benefits to CWRU students and employees to help you achieve your financial goals. To learn more about the campus banking program at CWRU, please visit pnc.com/cwru.
With PNC Bank located conveniently on and near campus, it’s easy to get cash, deposit checks and manage your money! Take advantage of more than 2,600 locations and approximately 60,000 PNC and Partner ATMs Coast to Coast. 
PNC Bank On & Near Campus – ATM Locations
- Biomedical Research Building (BRB)
- Nord Hall, PNC DepositEasySM ATM
- Tinkham Veale University Center
College is tough. Managing your money doesn’t have to be with Virtual Wallet Student® by PNC Bank.
- Innovative, easy-to-use tools to help you get better at budgeting
- Avoid the monthly service charge for Virtual Wallet Student with proof of active student status for six years1
- Reimbursement for up to 2 non-PNC ATM transaction fees each statement period2
- One Complimentary overdraft fee refund on the first incident within first 12 months3
- Enroll in Email or text message alerts that can inform you of activity in your account4
Show Your School Pride with a PNC Bank Visa® Debit Card Designed for Case Western Reserve University!
- Use your PNC Bank Visa® Debit Card at more than 8,600 free PNC ATMs
- Make purchases anywhere Visa is accepted
- Faster, free, and easier!
PNC Bank’s WorkPlace Banking is a program of special offers and enhanced benefits to help employee’s financial achievement and is available to you because of Case Western Reserve’s relationship with PNC Bank.
To learn more about the program and all of the benefits check out pnc.com/cwru.
PNC Banking representatives will be on campus to provide assistance to students and employees. Check The Daily for the dates, times, and locations as they vary by month to accommodate the entire campus or visit the PNC Bank branch located at University Circle at 2025 Stokes Blvd. or locate us online at pnc.com/cwru.
1 Proof of active enrollment in an educational institution is required to receive a monthly service charge waiver. This waiver will expire 6 years after it is assigned to your account.
2 The fee for the first two domestic or international non-PNC Bank ATM transactions made on your Spend, Reserve or Growth accounts during the statement period will be reimbursed to your Spend account at the end of the statement period. Fees in excess of two per statement period will not be reimbursed.
3 Although the fee may be refunded, the transaction will be considered an overdraft or nonsufficient funds (NSF) occurrence when determining any subsequent overdraft or NSF fee.
4 Your wireless carrier may charge you standard text message rates.
5 Disclosure : Partner ATMs are not owned by PNC, and may be limited to cash withdrawal functionality.
Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license.
©2016 The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved. PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC
- PNC Virtual Wallet Terms and Conditions
- PNC Student Banking - Virtual Wallet Student Features and Commonly Assessed Fees
- PNC DOE Template Summary
- CWRU & PNC Agreement Contract with Amendments
- CWRU & PNC Agreement with Amendment 3
- CWRU & PNC Agreement with Amendment 4
- DOE Cash Management Rule 34 CFR 668.161-668.167