At Case Western Reserve University, you will embark on a transformative journey where you will gain knowledge and expertise in your chosen field in the arts, social sciences and humanities. And you will also cultivate the skills necessary to become a leader!
By engaging in a diverse range of opportunities, CWRU students develop the essential leadership qualities that propel them toward success. They do this through:
- running student organizations
- advocating for diversity and inclusion
- participating in community service initiatives
- conducting groundbreaking research
- actively shaping campus governance
- joining companies across the globe for internships
It is no wonder why 97% of recent CWRU arts, social sciences and humanities grads are employed full time, in graduate school or otherwise pursuing their goals within six months of graduation.
These experiences foster collaboration, critical thinking, and effective communication skills, enabling students to navigate complex challenges with resilience and creativity.
At CWRU, you are setting yourself on a path to become a leader within your campus community, which will carry onward in your future professional endeavors!